- 2 cup quick-cooking brown rice, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon peanut or olive oil
- 1 cup peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce or to taste
Prepare rice according to manufacturers instructions.
Skewer strips of chicken on bamboo or metal skewers. Season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet or grill pan over medium heat. Add chicken skewers and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through, turning frequently.
Serve chicken with peanut sauce on the side for dipping and brown rice.