Chicken Tostada with Corn, Pickled Jalapenos and Black Beans
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 4 cooked chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves, to garnish
- Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette, recipe follows
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Arrange tortillas on prepared baking sheet and spray tortillas with cooking spray. Brush in cooking spray to coat. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, until golden brown. Transfer tortillas to individual plates and top with lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, corn, black beans, and jalapenos. Sprinkle cilantro over top to garnish, if desired. Drizzle with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette.Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette:
1/3 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons honey mustard
1 teaspoon lime zest
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
Salt and ground black pepper
In a container or jar, place chicken broth, olive oil, honey mustard, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. Cover with lid. Shake to combine. To serve, drizzle over Chicken Tostada.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.