- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops all over with salt and black pepper and add to hot pan. Cook chops 2 minutes per side, until golden brown. Add apricot preserves, soy sauce and ginger and bring to a simmer. Partially cover and simmer 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in scallions.