- 2 cooked chicken breast halves
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Place lettuce in a large bowl (or divide onto individual dishes). Top lettuce with chicken, cucumber, tomato, and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil. Pour mixture over salad. Top with peanuts just before serving.