Turkey-Mixed Greens Salad with Strawberries, Kiwi and Cashews in Honey-Sesame Dressing
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) reserved cooked turkey tenderloin, sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, salted cashews
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Cut turkey into bite-size pieces and set aside.
Arrange the mixed greens on salad plates or large serving platter. Top with turkey, strawberries, kiwi, and cashews.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, honey, sesame oil, and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over turkey and spinach salad.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved