- 1 (1 1/2-pound) reserved cooked turkey tenderloin, sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 sliced kiwi
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted, salted cashews
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
Cut turkey into bite-size pieces and set aside.
Arrange the mixed greens on salad plates or large serving platter. Top with turkey, strawberries, kiwi, and cashews.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, honey, sesame oil, and honey mustard. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture over turkey and spinach salad.