- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded cabbage and carrots
- 3 green apples, cored and diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Whisk sour cream, sugar, vinegar, and ranch seasoning in large bowl to blend.
Add cabbage mixture, apples, green onions and celery. Toss to coat. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Cover tightly and chill for 20 minutes or up to 4 hours. Serve cold.