Beef Fajita Pie
- 1/2 pound stir-fry beef strips
- 1 pound frozen pepper stir-fry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12-inch thin) pizza crust (recommended: Boboli)
- 1/2 cup lime-garlic salsa (recommended: Pace)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream, for serving
- Refrigerated guacamole, for serving
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
In a bowl, combine beef strips, pepper stir-fry, oil and taco seasoning. Grill beef and pepper strips on hot oiled grill about 5 minutes total.
Remove pizza crust from package and place on grill. Top with salsa, cheese, beef and pepper strips.
Turn heat down to medium and cook pizza covered for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
Serve hot garnished with sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro.
INDOOR: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Combine and season beef and pepper strips as directed. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying pan. When oil is hot, saute beef and pepper strips for 5 minutes. Remove from pan; set aside. Remove pizza crusts from package and top with salsa and cheese. Top with beef and peppers and bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and begun to bubble. Garnish as directed.