- 2 pounds frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 cup sugar plus more for dusting
- 3 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (7.75-ounce) packet butter biscuit mix (recommended: Bisquick Complete)
- 3/4 cup cream soda, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8 (4-inch) ramekins with butter flavored cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl combined biscuit mix and remaining cream soda. Mix until well blended. Sprinkle biscuit mix over berries. Dust with sugar. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008