- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 (8-inch) pizza crusts (recommended: Boboli)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded jack cheese blend (recommended: Colby)
- 4 fully cooked sausage patties, crumbled (recommended: Jimmy Dean)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
In a medium pan over medium heat, scramble eggs in butter; set aside.
Slide onto hot oiled grill and cook, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and begins to bubble.
Serve hot, cut into wedges.
INDOOR: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare pizza as directed. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee