Brunchtime Salad with Creamy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 (16-ounce) package pre-cut fruit
- 1 (5-ounce) bag spring salad mix
- For the Dressing:
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, for garnish
Arrange salad mix on a serving platter. Arrange the pre-cut fruit atop the salad greens.
For the dressing, combine Italian dressing, yogurt, and thawed raspberries in a blender and puree until smooth.
Spoon desired amount of dressing over salad and garnish with slivered almonds.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee