Crab and Shrimp Dip
- 8 ounces chive and onion cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 cup cooked chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup cooked chopped shrimp
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 loaf sourdough round bread or baguette, cut into 16 slices
- Olive oil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on medium speed using a hand mixer until blended. Fold in the crab and shrimp. Transfer to a shallow 2-cup baking dish. Top with Parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes or until top is lightly brown.
To make the toasted bread slices, place bread slices on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil on both sides. Bake in oven for 8 minutes while dip is also baking. Serve crab and shrimp dip with toasted bread slices.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee