- 2 English cucumbers, sliced into 1-inch thick pieces
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup frozen asparagus tips, thawed
- 1 hard boiled egg, diced
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley leaves
- 1 (8-ounce container) fresh crabmeat
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Using a melon baller, scoop out the center of each cucumber slice to form a small bowl. Finely chop the cucumber centers and put them into a large bowl.
Add all of the remaining ingredients and gently toss.
Spoon about a tablespoon of the crab mixture into each cucumber cup. Arrange them on a platter and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.