- 4 slices thick cut bacon (recommended: Oscar Mayer)
- 4 hearty beef franks (recommended: Ball Park)
- 1 white onion, sliced in rings
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Hot Dog buns
- Sauerkraut (recommended: Claussen)
- Nacho rings (recommended: Embassa)
- Sweet relish (recommended: Vlasic)
- Yellow mustard
Set up grill for direct cooking over medium heat. Oil grate when ready to start cooking.
Wrap each frank in a slice of bacon, securing the ends with toothpicks; set aside.
Serve hot on toasted buns with lots of condiments.
INDOOR: Prepare dogs as directed. Preheat broiler. Place dogs on wire rack over foil-lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Place under broiler 4 to 6 inches from heat source and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until bacon is crispy.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.