Fresh Herb Pasta Salad
- 1 (8-ounce) package haricots verts (recommended: Earth Exotics)
- 1 (12-ounce) box tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted yellow peppers, cut into small strips
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs such as mint, basil, tarragon and marjoram
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing (recommended: Knott's)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add haricots verts and cook until crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the haricots verts to a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking.
In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients, except edible flowers. Toss until ingredients are thoroughly coated with dressing.
Garnish with edible flowers and serve cold or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee