- 8 butter lettuce leaf cups
- 1 cup chopped mixed herbs such as; tarragon, basil, parsley
- 1/2 cup artichoke pesto or tapenade
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
Arrange lettuce leaves on a plate. Create "nests" on top of the lettuce leaves using chopped herbs. Spoon a tablespoon of artichoke pesto into the nests. Sprinkle with crumbled feta and chopped almonds and serve.
Cook's Note: Prepared pestos and tapenades can be found where the pasta and sauces are in the grocery store.