Lime Couscous with Mint
- 1 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/4 cup lime juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange olive oil
- 1 (10-ounce) box couscous
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, bring chicken stock, lime juice concentrate, salt and orange olive oil to a boil.
Stir in couscous, cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
When ready to serve, fluff couscous with a fork and stir in mint and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee