Mixed Greens with Mandarin Oranges and Walnuts
- 1 (4-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup olive oil vinaigrette (recommended: Newman's Own)
- 1 (5.5-ounce) bag mixed greens
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 (5-ounce) can hearts of palm, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Measure 1/4 cup of reserved mandarin juice. In a small bowl, whisk together juice and vinaigrette; set aside.
In large bowl, toss together salad mix, hearts of palm, and mandarin segments with mandarin dressing. Transfer salad to serving platter and top with remaining ingredients.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee