- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1.4-ounce) packet sugar-free, fat-free chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 3 sheets phyllo dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 8 teaspoons whipped topping
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Unroll phyllo dough and remove sheets. Working with 1 sheet at a time, lay out and spray phyllo sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar. Lay next sheet on top and repeat steps. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 rectangles, approximately 4 by 5 inches. Fit rectangles into muffin cups and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove phyllo cups from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove cups from pan and cool completely.
Cook's Note: Keep phyllo dough covered when not using, as it dries out quickly.