- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 reserved Grilled Tex-Mex Pork Chop
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 pieces reserved Sweet and Spicy Cornbread, sliced through the middle
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Cut the pork chop into 1-inch pieces, add to the pan, and cook until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
To the pan, add the sugar, soy sauce, and hot sauce and cook until the sugar is melted and the sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes.
To assemble, place a piece of cornbread on a plate, top it with a piece of pork, and drizzle it with the sauce. Place a small dollop of sour cream on top and secure with a toothpick. Garnish with the cilantro.