- 3/4 cup pineapple-coconut nectar (recommended: Kern's)
- 1 cup light coconut milk (recommended: Thai Kitchen)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rum extract, divided
- 1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding and pie filling (recommended: Jell-O)
- 1 cup shredded coconut meat
- 8 ounces whipped topping, divided
- 1 (9-inch) pie crust, baked (recommended: Marie Callender's)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut meat, toasted, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine nectar, coconut milk, and 1 teaspoon rum extract. Sprinkle pudding mix over liquid and whisk for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut and 1/2 of the whipped topping.
Pour into pre-baked pie crust and chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
Combine remaining whipped topping with 1/2 teaspoon rum extract. Top chilled pie with whipped topping and toasted coconut.