- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Six 4 to 5-inch long cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 6 pumpkin candies, for garnish, such as Brach's
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled
- 3 cups mango peach juice blend or tropical juice blend, chilled, such as V-8 Splash
- 1 cup pumpkin spice liqueur, chilled
In a small bowl, combine the sugar and pumpkin pie spice and mix until well combined. Transfer to a saucer. Add the maple syrup to a second saucer. Lightly dip the rims of 6 punch glasses into the maple syrup. Then dip the rims of the glasses into the spiced sugar.
Insert the cinnamon sticks into the bottom of each pumpkin candy and set aside.
Cook's Note: If you cannot find pumpkin spice liqueur, combine 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice with 1 cup brandy in a container fitted with a lid. Shake vigorously and let sit for 1 day to infuse into the brandy.