Round 2 Recipe - Pork Hash
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- Reserved potatoes, from Mixed Roasted Potatoes, chopped
- Reserved pork, from Roast Bone-in Pork Loin, chopped
- Reserved herb butter, from Mixed Roasted Potatoes
- 4 eggs, poached, for serving
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat with the oil. Add the onions and peppers and cook until the vegetables are softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Next, add the pepper flakes, salt and pepper, to taste, and the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the potatoes and pork and cook for 5 minutes to heat them through. Add the reserved herb butter and cook until the hash is hot and crispy, about another 5 minutes. Serve with poached eggs.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.