Shoreline Salmon Sliders and Crispy Slaw
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds salmon fillet, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Canola oil, for grilling
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- One 6-ounce bag shredded red cabbage
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup tartar sauce
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese, softened
- 12 mini buns or dinner rolls
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Cut the salmon into 2-inch squares so that you get 12 portions, 2 to 3 ounces per portion. Sprinkle both sides of each salmon square with the lemon pepper seasoning.
Brush the grill grates with a paper towel that has been soaked in canola oil. Grill the salmon until just cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, red wine vinegar and sugar. Add the cabbage and scallions and toss to coat.
In a small bowl, stir together the sweet chili sauce and tartar sauce with the cream cheese.
Spread about 1 teaspoon sauce on both the tops and bottoms of the mini buns. Place a square of salmon on a bun and top with the crispy slaw.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Crispy Barbecued Side of Salmon Barbeque with Cucumber Yogurt, Crispy Salmon with Mushroom Orzo and Red Wine Sauce, Cauliflower Soup, Crispy Brussels Sprouts and Smoky Salmon Roe, Grilled Salmon Recipes, Easy Grilling, Easy Barbecuing, Easy Dessert, Easy Mexican, Easy Southwestern
Thank you! your flag was submitted.