Sweet and Spicy Slaw
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw mix (recommended: The Produce Stand)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapenos (recommended: Ortega)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
In a large mixing bowl combine slaw mix and red onion; set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and pour over slaw mix. Toss to combine. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper, if desired.
Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007