- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons Thai seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package fresh sliced white mushrooms
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed (recommended: Birds Eye)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth chicken stock
- 1 (14-ounce) can lite coconut milk (recommended: A Taste of Thai)
- 1 lemon, zested
- Freshly chopped cilantro leaves, for garnish
Season chicken breast pieces with Thai seasoning; set aside.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add seasoned chicken, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Saute until chicken is just cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add the green beans, chicken stock, coconut milk and lemon zest. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until the beans are cooked al dente, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot garnished with cilantro.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray