Tomato and Artichoke Tart
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) box puff pastry sheet, thawed (recommended: Pepperidge Farm)
- 1/3 cup (about 5) oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and julienned, patted dry
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and patted dry (recommended: Cara Mia)
- 1/2 cup fresh mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
Roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 12 by 14-inch rectangle. Place on the baking sheet and fold over the edges of each pastry to form a 1/2-inch border. Prick the bottom of pastry with a fork; set aside.
Arrange tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and cheeses on puff pastry. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden brown.
Cut into serving potions and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2007
A Stuffed Picnic: Tuna and Artichoke Stuffed Tomatoes, Red Pepper, Feta and Chick Pea Stuffed Zucchini, Nut and Brown Sugar Stuffed Macintosh Apples
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray