- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerator pizza crust dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, quartered in marinade, marinade reserved (recommended: Progresso)
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Lightly spray the backside of a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll the pizza dough onto the sheet pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together pasta sauce, garlic powder, and oregano. Use a pastry brush to brush the top of the dough with olive oil. Spread the sauce over pizza dough leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with goat cheese. Bake for 12 to 17 minutes.
In a large bowl combine the spinach with 2 tablespoons reserved artichoke marinade, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper strips, and olives. Toss together.
Remove pizza from the oven and top with veggies. Slice and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay