- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerator pizza crust dough (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package crumbled goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, quartered in marinade, marinade reserved (recommended: Progresso)
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Lightly spray the backside of a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll the pizza dough onto the sheet pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together pasta sauce, garlic powder, and oregano. Use a pastry brush to brush the top of the dough with olive oil. Spread the sauce over pizza dough leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with goat cheese. Bake for 12 to 17 minutes.
In a large bowl combine the spinach with 2 tablespoons reserved artichoke marinade, artichoke hearts, red bell pepper strips, and olives. Toss together.
Remove pizza from the oven and top with veggies. Slice and serve.