Zucchini al Formaggio
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (recommended: DiGiorno), plus shaved Parmesan, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat a large saute pan with olive oil over high heat. Add zucchini slices and saute for 5 minutes until slightly brown and tender. Add remaining ingredients, except shaved Parmesan, and toss to combine.
Remove to serving bowl with slotted spoon. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve hot.