Sandy's Potato Salad
- 5 pounds white boiling potatoes, cooked, diced and cooled
- 4 to 5 hardboiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and sugar in a small bowl. Slowly pour the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes - don't put it all at once - and mix together until moist. You might not use all of the 2 cups of the mayonnaise mixture (it depends on the potatoes). Add salt and pepper to taste.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
2012, Sandra Vorpahl, All Rights Reserved
Recipe courtesy of Geoffrey Zakarian