- 22 ounces all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 6 ounces frozen butter
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbs
- 3 ounces chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 ounces chopped green onion
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 to 3 cups buttermilk, divided
Preheat the convection oven to 350 degrees F.
Add all the dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir to combine. Grate the frozen butter into the dry ingredients. Add the blue cheese, spinach, parsley, and green onions. Make a well and add the eggs and half the buttermilk. Fold until just holding together , adding more buttermilk as needed. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Scoop 3-ounce portions of batter onto the paper. Bake for 22 minutes.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.