- 5 scallops
- 4 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon chopped spinach
- 1 teaspoon diced red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery
- 6 ounces dried fettuccini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces whole baby clams
- 6 mussels
- 4 ounces Alfredo sauce, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Alfredo Sauce for Seafood Normandy:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan
- Ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
When fettuccini is done, drain. Drop mussels in the boiling water after removing fettuccini. Cook until mussels are open and tender, approximately 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, then drain and combine mussels with ingredients in the saute pan. Add the Alfredo Sauce to the pan and continue cooking for about 2 minutes.
Add fettuccini to pan and toss until well combined. Plate, sprinkling top with freshly chopped parsley and garnish with lemon twist. Grind fresh pepper and salt if desired.Alfredo Sauce for Seafood Normandy:
Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic, cheese, and cayenne and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley and serve.
For a lower fat version, substitute 1 cup milk and 1/4 cup flour separately, instead of heavy cream.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The FN chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results
Thank you! your flag was submitted.