- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon chili powder, add more if you want more spice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- Pinch salt
- 8 slices brioche bread
- 1 package Dubliner cheddar cheese, cut into slices
Prepare the satay sauce by whisking satay sauce ingredients in a bowl until well combined, set aside until needed.
In a small bowl, add chili powder, cumin, dried chili flakes and salt to peanut butter.
- Mix well so all ingredients are incorporated well.
On a nonstick sheet pan, lay out 4 slices of brioche, coat each slice with the spicy peanut butter, and add about 3 slices of cheese to each slice of bread. Put the other slice of bread on top, toast and cut into triangles. Drizzle with satay sauce and serve.
- This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.