Spicy Garlic Rosemary Shrimp
- 1 pound medium shrimp, deveined, peeled, tail end left on
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon juice
To a large skillet, add olive oil and garlic slices and cook over moderate heat until golden. Remove garlic chips.
To the skillet, add rosemary, pepper flakes, and shrimp, and cook, stirring, until just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and transfer to serving dish. Squeeze some lemon juice over shrimp.
Recipe courtesy of Sara Moulton
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray