- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut in 2 pieces at joint
Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease large baking pan.
Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat. Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan. Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
Increase oven temperature to broil. Broil wings 6 inches from heat, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon. Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
Recipe courtesy of Family Circle Magazine