Sugar Cane Skewered Shrimp
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Thai chili soy paste
- 1/2 cup sweet chili paste
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped Chinese parsley leaves
- 16 shrimp
- Sugar cane stalk, cut into skewers
Place chili pastes in bowl and add water. Mix the remaining ingredients together to make a thin mixture. Put shrimp in marinade and refrigerate overnight. Place shrimp on skewers, 4 pieces on each skewer, and grill.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of William Queja