1. On a plate, place sliced sausage; set aside.
2. On a clean surface or serving tray, arrange crackers in two rows of twelve.
3. Spread ½ to 1 teaspoon of mustard on half of the crackers; set aside.
4. On a medium-hot grill, place sausage slices, grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until slices begin to curl and edges begin to brown.
5. Turn slices and center one piece of cheese onto each sausage slice. Cover.
6. Grill an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
7. Remove from grill and assemble s'mores.
8. Serve immediately.
Sponsor Recipe Courtesy of Johnsonville®