Super-Duper Cocoa-rific Coffee Malt!
- 2 teaspoons malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 no-calorie sweetener packets
- 1/4 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1 tablespoon fat-free non-dairy liquid creamer
- 5 to 8 ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
Put the malted milk powder, cocoa, instant coffee, and sweetener in a tall glass. Add 2 ounces of hot water, and stir until ingredients have completely dissolved. Add 5 ounces cold water.
Add soymilk, creamer, and ice, and stir well. Finish with whipped topping, if using. AWESOME!
PER SERVING (entire recipe): 69 calories, 1g fat, 62mg sodium, 11g carbs, 0.5g fiber, 4g sugars, 2g protein
2010 Hungry Girl. All Rights Reserved.