Teriyaki Roasted Salmon with Oranges, Fingerling Potatoes and Haricots Verts
- Cooking spray
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, 6 fillets or 2 whole sides
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes or Yukon gold potatoes, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups haricots verts or string beans
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a large roasting pan and large baking sheet with cooking spray.
Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in prepared roasting pan. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, molasses, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon in pan. Arrange oranges over salmon, set aside.
Arrange potatoes and haricots verts on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast salmon and vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes, until fish is fork-tender and potatoes are golden brown and tender. Remove from oven.
Serve about 2/3 of the salmon, about 16 ounces or 4 fillets with all of the vegetables. Reserve remaining salmon about 8 ounces or 2 fillets for the linguine, if desired
Thank you! your flag was submitted.