- 1 large lime wedge
- Coarse salt, for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces high quality vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- Dash celery salt
- Dash freshly ground cracked pepper
- 8 good shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 to 2 good dashes good hot sauce
- Pimento stuffed green olive, for garnish
- Spicy pickled asparagus, for garnish
- Pickled green bean, for garnish
Take a glass and run the lime wedge around the rim to dampen. Dip top of the rim into coarse salt to completely go around the rim. Add first 7 ingredients together in the glass, squeeze the lime wedge into the glass and mix all together. Add the green olive on a toothpick, the pickled asparagus spear and pickled green bean, for garnish and enjoy.
* Guest Recipe
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.