- One 9-inch pie shell, baked
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces white Cheddar, grated
- 4 ounces yellow Cheddar, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Spread the inside of the pie crust with the mustard. Layer the tomatoes in the crust and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with the Cheddar. Mix together the mayonnaise and Parmesan and spread on top of the pie.
Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. Let cool. Serve at room temperature.
A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.