Fresh White Bloody Mary
- 4 green tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 hot house cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2 ribs celery, peeled to remove tough outer fibers and roughly chopped
- 3 cups seedless green grapes, plus more for garnish
- 1 jalapeno, seeded
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 2 lime wedges, plus more for garnish
- Crushed ice
- 2 to 3 ounces vodka, chilled
- 1 tablespoon salt and freshly ground black pepper, on a small plate
- Cucumber spears, celery sticks, for garnish
Add the tomatoes, cucumber, celery, 3 cups of grapes and jalapeno to a blender and puree. Set up a sieve lined with cheesecloth over a large bowl and pour in the pureed mixture. Set the bowl in the refrigerator while it strains.
Once you have the extracted the liquid, remove it from the refrigerator. Add the horseradish, superfine sugar and 2 lime wedges to a pitcher and muddle with a wooden spoon. Stir in the extracted tomato juice, some crushed ice and a few splashes of vodka. Stir to combine.
Rub a lime wedge on part of the rim of each glass. Dip the rim into the salt and pepper mixture so it sticks to the wet part of the rim. Pour the drink into the glasses and garnish with cucumber spears, celery sticks and a few grapes.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.