Spicy Roasted Olives
- 3 cups mixed green and black olives with pits
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 fresh red chile, sliced thin
- 4 whole cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tangerines
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
In a small roasting pan, mix together the olives, rosemary, chile, and garlic. Slice the tangerines in half and squeeze the juice over the olives; toss in the rinds. Pour over the olive oil and vinegar and give it a good stir. Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe courtesy of Tyler Florence