Vegetable Chili Wraps
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 sweet green pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 medium-size zucchini, diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned vegetable broth
- 10 chile-flavored or plain flour tortillas
Heat oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, red and green peppers, and jalapeno; saute for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook until onions are translucent and softened, about 4 minutes. Add chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Stir in tomatoes, black beans, corn and vegetable broth; simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
Wrap tortillas in damp paper toweling. Microwave on 100 percent power 1 to 2 minutes or until steaming and very pliable. Spread 1/2 cup filling over a tortilla a roll up. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.