- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup grated cheese
- 1/8 cup chickpeas, rinsed, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli crowns, cooked, cooled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 head cauliflower, cooked, cooled and roughly chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, chickpeas, pine nuts, raisins, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Scoop and roll the mixture into about 2.5-ounce balls. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.