- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and cut into small cubes
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sun dried cherries
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat saute pan. Add olive oil and saute minced onions and curry powder until translucent. Add chopped apple, mushrooms and sun-dried cherries and cook until mushrooms are cooked through.
Add cooked wild rice and stir-fry until rice is hot and tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.