- 1 1/2 cups white wine (recommended: Pinot Grigio)
- 2 bags green tea with honey (recommended: Lipton)
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1 can (10.4 ounces) mandarin oranges in juice (recommended: Golden Star)
- 1 cup lychees and 1/2 cup juice reserved (recommended: Golden Star)
- 1/2 bottle (750 ml) plum wine, chilled
In a small saucepan, over high heat, bring white wine to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and add tea bags. Steep for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool completely.
Combine frozen cherries, cooled green tea white wine, mandarin oranges with juice, and lychees with reserved juice in a large pitcher.
Top with plum wine. Serve chilled in wine glasses.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2007