- 1/2 quart whole eggs
- 1/4 quart oil
- 1 pounds butter, softened
- 1/4 pound baker's shortening
- 3/8-ounce salt
- 1 pound sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 3/8 ounces baking powder
- 1 1/8 pounds bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh cranberries
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Mix all ingredients for 10 minutes, but don't over-mix (leave some lumps). Pour into 2 large muffin trays. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
* Professional Recipe
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe in the proportions indicated and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.