Pan Seared Halibut with Roasted Heirloom Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups halved heirloom tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
In a large saute pan over medium-high heat, add the grapeseed oil. Season the fish with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Sear the fish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Add the thyme and juice of 1/2 a lemon and baste the fish with the sauce. Remove the halibut from the pan to a serving platter. Add the olive oil to the pan and stir in the tomatoes, the garlic and the juice of 1/2 a lemon. Cook for 2 minutes and then add the parsley. Stir to combine and serve on top of the fish.
Recipe courtesy of Aaron McCargo Jr.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller
Recipe courtesy of Anne Burrell