- 2 pounds frozen broccoli florets or fresh blanched broccoli florets, drained
- 4 cups crumbled crackers (recommended: Ritz crackers)
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed small
- 1 pound Camembert, sliced thin
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
In a large stock pot of boiling salted water, blanch broccoli florets for 3 minutes. Remove from water and shock in a large bowl of ice water. Remove from ice water and drain on a paper towel lined platter. Set aside.
In a large casserole dish lightly greased with butter add broccoli and cheeses. Pour cracker topping on top of cheese and broccoli. Wrap with foil and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in oven.
Remove from oven. Take foil off and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.